Tom Roberts Reserve, Point Cook
Welcome to Tom Roberts Reserve, a vibrant and exciting playground located in Innisfail Estate, Point Cook. Developed in collaboration with Coomes Consulting, this playground was designed to bring joy and excitement to the newly established suburb now part of Wyndham City Council back in 2010.
Tom Roberts Reserve, Point Cook – Innisfail Estate
- Located in Innisfail Estate, Point Cook
- Bright red and silver colour scheme
- Features a T swing with a toddler and strap seat, and a frog spring rocker
- Three play structures with challenging activities, such as a pommel walker, treadmill, steppers, cliff climber, rope net climber, fire pole and ball climber
- Provides a safe and exciting space for children to develop social skills, creativity, and physical fitness
- Fosters a sense of community and belonging by bringing families and children together
- Developed in collaboration with Coomes Consulting in 2010.