Sandown Road Reserve, Springvale
Sandown Road Reserve in Springvale has received a fantastic upgrade thanks to the Dandenong City Council. The new playground is a giant multi-age unit that offers something for everyone to enjoy.
For the little ones, there is a toddler slide with easy access via stairs. Alternatively, they can choose the tube climber for a more challenging climb. The ramp that leads to higher decks is also accessible via the tube climber. On the higher decks, children can enjoy a 1.8m spiral slide, tube rope net climber, spider net, and crescent climber. There is also a burmese bridge for children to balance on, and a target panel for kicking a ball through.
In addition to the multi-age unit, there are also freestanding items that include a jitterbug, rocker, and swing. The colour scheme of the playground is orange and mist green, which adds to its fun and inviting atmosphere.
Playing at the Sandown Road Reserve playground provides numerous benefits for children. Not only does it encourage physical activity and improve physical health, but it also promotes social skills, creativity, and imagination. Playing at a park also allows children to enjoy the great outdoors, breathe in fresh air, and soak up some Vitamin D from the sun.
Overall, the Sandown Road Reserve playground is an excellent addition to the community. It provides a safe and fun environment for children to play, socialize, and explore. Parents can feel good knowing that their children are enjoying themselves while getting exercise and learning valuable skills.
Sandown Road Reserve in Springvale has been upgraded by Dandenong City Council, and the new playground is packed with fun for all ages! Here are some of the main features and benefits:
- A giant multi-age unit with a toddler slide and easy access stairs for little ones, and a tube climber for a more challenging climb.
- A ramp leads to higher decks where you can find a 1.8m spiral slide, tube rope net climber, spider net, and crescent climber for more adventurous play.
- You can also test your balance on the burmese bridge or practice your aim by kicking a ball through the target panel.
- The freestanding items include a jitterbug, rocker, and swing adding even more play options to the area.
- The bright orange and mist green color scheme is sure to attract attention and create a fun, inviting atmosphere.
- Playing at the park offers many benefits, including promoting physical activity, improving mental health, and providing an opportunity for social interaction and connection with the community.
- It’s a great way to get outside, have fun, and stay active, making it a wonderful destination for families, school groups, and community events.